Wednesday 3 April 2013

Have a lunch buffet at AL MOLO!


Al Molo Ristorante Italiano
LUNCH SEMI BUFFET WITH MATTHEW

After a long working period, frankly, I am really tired both mentally and psychically.
The crazy factor in my DNA is getting more crazier.
Hadn't blog for a long time. How are you doing, my readers?

For celebrate my "HARD-WORKING" with my friend Matthew for a stupid reason, 
(it is not a secret to my friends, but i am not going to tell)
yestersday, we reversed the lunch semi buffet at AL MOLO.


Starting. Vegetable fever.


Pasta, beans and potatoes



We also ordered a pizza Margarita.


For my dressing today, it is causal as usual.
H&M shirt // Muji sweater // Captain Ryan leather grass bracelet
Levi's jeans // All things bright and beautiful hand-painted tight brooch


The book I'm reading is My Fashion Odyssey of 25 Years by Janice Wong
She is a really nice women. Sometimes, she gives me replies on Weibo.


Fresh!


You can order a pizza Matthew at AL MOLO next time.

Beside colours, we shot some photoes in B/W.


I am so in love with the big cruise behind.
Navy and white, very romantic colours to me.
It names like "AZAMARA JOURNEY"?









Matthew can pose different wired poses.
It is so fun to shot.





No comments: